Thursday, October 9, 2008

Summer lovin' had "us" a blast!

So I'm new at this and well not very good at keeping up on this type of thing - seriously check myspace, I think it's been updated once this year, not to mention the thousands and thousands of pictures I've been meaning to scrapbook - oh and the not so small collection of scrapbook material I've been gathering to scrapbook my pictures with, which currently collect dust in my office closet, on tables, under tables, bins, etc - so who knows maybe this will be better.

Well I think I'll do just a little picture caption recap of our summer....

We had sno cones and swimming (even at the same time)
We had water slides and fun slides

We had rock walls and fire trucks


We had hair caught in tents when camping - don't ask

and we had many trips to Lagoon (thanks mom & dad for the season passes) - note Luke's cast since we also had a broken bone this summer first red and then a black one...



3 comments:

Lilet said...

Cute pictures! What a fun summer, too bad it's coming to an end...
:( That's crazy the hair caught in the tent picture!

Jen-E said...

Yes, we did have "us" a blast. That pic of Skylee caught in the tent is a riot. I gotta have that one!

Jen-E said...

PS - love that swimsuit!